Thursday, 31 July 2008
Friday, 25 July 2008
- Shame June 27, 2007
We have dis-empowered these people completely, pushed them onto the rubbish dumps of our cultural refuse.
We have stolen there land, raped there children, sold them into Christian slavery, abused them, murdered them, diluted there spirit with ours (petrol)
We have projected our shadow of hatred on them. and still do
We have treated them worse than dogs and vermin, and still do.
We have taken advantage of them, using them for our political gains
We destroy all other cultures in serving our Christian greed.
Then blame them for there destruction!!
To continually treat others less than human creates less than human others
The only shame is in us who judge without recourse to truth
We call ourselves Christian and demand others accept cultural enslavment.
Lets give ourselves a pat on the back.
* Unite humanity with a living new language.
* Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
* Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
* Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
* Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
* Balance personal rights with social duties.
* Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
* Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
"Those who commit evil acts do not see those acts as evil or even malicious.
They see themselves as justified" -- David Gerrold